Nossa base de conhecimento está disponível apenas em inglês atualmente. Estamos em processo de tradução destas páginas e vamos publicá-las assim que estiverem disponíveis.
Base de Conhecimento
How to use the Horde webmail application
This article discusses how to use the Horde webmail application. Webmail applications enable you to check e-mail accounts by using your web browser.
For more information about webmail, please see this article
Accessing and using Horde webmail
To access and use the Horde webmail application, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this article
- In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts.
- Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access and click the CHECK EMAIL button.
Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail. Then you do not have to log in to cPanel first, but can instead go straight to the webmail login page.
- If this is the first time you are accessing webmail for the account, select Horde, and then click . The Horde webmail interface appears:
- Use left sidebar to do mail management tasks, such as composing, reading, and sorting messages.
- Use the top menu bar to access other features, such as the calendar, address book, tasks, and notes.
- Accessing e-mail accounts through webmail
Webmail is the easiest way to access an e-mail account, and requires no special configuration. Learn the available options for your account in this article.
- Accessing webmail clients directly
By default, users must choose a client application (Horde or Roundcube) after they log in to webmail. However, you can use redirects to enable users to log in directly to webmail without having to choose a client application.
- Accessing webmail through cPanel
Learn how to access your e-mail accounts through cPanel by using a web browser. You can choose from two webmail applications, Horde and Roundcube.
- Configuring e-mail accounts through webmail
This article describes how to configure an e-mail account through the webmail interface.